EMPLOYED: 16 January till 19 APril 2009 =D
my feelings? 1101 larh:
- Excited-cuz no NEED to wake up early.hu2.i h8 everytime my shift in the morning.while others still on the bed n dreaming, I have to leave my bed n pillow X(
- Free!!-huhu.now I can stay in front of laptop n on9 till morring.lyk I did yesterday.hehe,n now,I didn’t need to cancel my plans to hangout with my friends 2 follow my schedule.(it happen many times tau ).mazu always ask me ‘ponteng jela..wat mc ke’ n lyk usually I answer ‘xley,sp nk jg kdai?’..he3.i should get ‘the most kind-hearted staff’. lucky u adidas!
- Sad-I am PRETTY sad lah.he2.am I gonna miss the moments at there? close 2 regular customer (esp uncle sha-luv 2 hear he's nagging), m8 stupid jokes with abg erol n abg arif.chatting with kak zura till 4get to close adidas at 9.30pm.n the ‘best’ ever part~when kak Ina(the supervisor) start comments every single things, n we of 4 just m8 muke toya,he3
- Appreaciate-thanx 2 abg erol 4 hearing me ‘bebel2’ n ‘mengeluh2’ ab8 ehem2 (cant put his name.DANGEROUS!),so.he keep giving me support n guidiance to handle my terrible prob;) heks!since i be friends with adults (they r 23,24 n31),so it can sharpen my mind to think foward n more mature in everything.hope so lah!he2
p.I.c.T.u.r.E.s
oh ya,these are adidas things dat i bought at there (love adidas o0o)
p/s-i spent 3 hours to write dis blog,believe?pls believe it!
11 comments:
what?
3jam..
great laaa..
gee
beb..perfume aku wane pink nyew. hak33.wane biru abg aku pakai. aya aku gne yg ice c0ol. nk wrist bnd beb. huhu~
ha3.itu bkn wristband lah,itu phone casing la syg!smart gle en.u know how much i get 4 iT? RM 20 ONLY (after less 50%),hu2.
3 jam..aku 'skjp'..hahha
salam~
amboi2!
cik qeela,myk suggoh anda borong.
nak kasut yg putih leh tak?
elemek aii...taw ar keje cni.sampai sumer barang2 ko berjenama ADIDAS ae.haha.
wah2.i adore ur sweater syggg.cumilsss.
mau yg ksot ptih itu!! ngee~ qila..ak ade singgah situ laa bln 2 hr tu..x de pon ko??
mija:yeke ko sgh?ak offday kot,klu x ley jmpe;) hehe
athen:sbb tula ak bli.cuz i ad0re it so much
qila,aku tag ko.
tgk kat blog aku
Post a Comment