(huh,sudah! Qila dh mls nk tulis in English,he3)
Last night.Boring gle.on9.ym2 dgn shida.suddenly.i got this CRAZY ideas gurls ;))
I am SINGLE because..
(below is the answer;by individuals)
i am SINGLE because..
>I’m still a child !! ;)) (yey,admitted by readers ryt?,haha)
>>I d0nt want 2 be a victim 2 fuckers outside (sumpah tak refer spe2 ok,kah3)
>>>i didnt meet any man can complete me n guide me 2 pathway of islam
>>>too confius to choose which 1 is the right man (ha3,yela sgt ko qila)
>>>>there are 1001 reasons y,based on my past ;(
>I have a good life
>>cuz I am young
>>>I don’t like prob
>>>>I luv myself n no man had luv me lyk I do love myself
>>>>single is not the 'word' complicate myself
>makes me look INTELLIGENT (heh,ade kne mengena eh??)
>>cuz YOU don't have enough money 4 me? (blah!!)
>>>cuz men cannot be trusted (YEY.even my schoolm8 pun)
>>>>cuz i'm too good 4 a man (bjet nyee!but,yeah,u r right ;)
>bc0z diz guy-he has m0ney but no l0ok!(she luv m0ney ;;)
>>an0ther guy-omg so hands0me but lyk a SOB-sweet talk so much (10 stars syg!)
>>>he has b0th of it-HANDSOME n MONEY,,: but he's a jerk
>>>>dunno how 2 treat girls (hm,i can guess who's the guy lol)


14 comments:
haha!!
ske gell entry ko kli ni!
i gv u 5 stars *****!!!
c0ol~
common!
give me more cool stuff!!!!
-QILA did a GREAT JOB 4 this entry-
alhamdulillah
tuka gak pic tuh....ha33....
thanx~
ape2pown...bgos pe yg ko tulis nih....
tol kte shida....
mrs iqram~
hahahahahahaha ;))))
shida- thanx lots 4 ur supp0rt love;pP
nh yg mken semangat nh
huhu
malia yg cover cun-yela,tkot lak ko mjuk,tu yg ak tkar picx cpt3,huhu..
girls,chayokx!!
hak33
kerek lah ko ltk pic kjm aku
aku rse u sh0uld ltak m0re la part ko
ko kan byk REASON npe ko single
hak33
almaz!!
ko nh kan!
gigit karang~
xnk laa letak byk2
kang ex sye sdeyh pulak-mke gedikx
hehe
ak dh hbs idea larh!
haha
well...7star laa bg kat post nih..
=)
dayat-thankz,
whoaa,i thought,klu guys bce post nh
they getting mad
haha
'spe yg mkn cili,dye yg rase pedas'
yeah,go girls!!!!!
single is better than douBle,do it 4 da sake u wanna do it,not others.
lalalalala,catching the stars wit the most lovable n caRing ppl eg FAMILY n FRIENDS(cam pelan digi plak,FNF) is 1000 times worth than BF.huhu~
amalia nmpk menarekSSSS,haha~
hik2
dayah-tau lee gne digi kn
huhu
aah ,mia mken ari mken lawa OH
kesan dr..
tia amelia
guess what..i agreed wiv all22 their words!! double thumbs up!!
;))
weyh x abes2 tia amelia d0w.
sian malia taw
kan3 malia kan
huhu~
ksian kt ex2 ko bce nnt?
asl aku rse ayt aku cm kejam plak ek?
(sumpah x tuju kt sape aku nyew)
excpt da last one
hak33
mazu-haha
ko mmg kejam dr dlu KOT
eyh bt0l lah.
aku x tuju kt sape2 p0wn p0int aku seyh
aku x la kjam skang neyh..i think~
Post a Comment