time: the whole day, 24 hours
*******************************************
time: lunch time
cake: chocs + smarties-homemade by aqilah and her mum :)
happy b'day IQ~ you are 19teen now :)
*big appreciation to ana for helping me :)
*thanks to IQ's classmate cuz maked the day merrier.
>the rest picx click on iq's album
************************************************
time: 12 hours
--------------------------------------------
1st destination: putrajaya, presint 1
wandering around. the putra mosque. the water fountain. the bridge. the lamp.
"the smiles make the heart melts."
do not smile when you are staring x)
--------------------------------------------
2nd destination: as-salam.
pick up ana. we had very late supper. *blurry eyes
roti naan and roti canai telur.
bali plus milo. laughing non-stop.
head spinned like roller-coaster.
--------------------------------------------
3rd destination: KLIA sepang
watching the plane moving to fly. learn the aerodynamics (physics2)
finding the stars.
the way from the main entrance of KLIA to the car: is the most comfy way.
*round of applause
selipar aje T_T
--------------------------------------------------
4th destination: nilai 3
get lost. wasting the petroleum :)
seeking the ghost way to get out from the dead road.
--------------------------------------------------
5th destination: somewhere near to INTI
'he's just not that into you'. *half-closed eyes.
kedek! no comments.
--------------------------------------------------
6th destination: final destination
it was raining outside :)
the sweetest thing happens here. keep it. thanks.
_____________________________________
your day = my our happiest day
thanks for everything.
*when u fly away soon, keep the 19th bday is the best in your life *

6 comments:
Honey, I really have no idea where to begin. You are the sweetest girl I have ever known and I feel so lucky to be with you. Thank you for the cake, the card, the laughs and smiles. And thank you so very much for spending an entire complete day with me. I enjoyed every moment we shared that night, and I'll treasure these priceless and unforgettable memories always and forever. Babe, I love you so much.
IQ-muahaha
i reply in skype jela ok :)
nnt ade pulak cik kiah stalk2 lg
I saw chromosomes! CHROMOSOMES!
lala~
jalan2 kat sini..
dan buat2 tak dengar..
(sambil cuba jalan dengan cool dan try dengar lagu kt mp3)
happy f0r u guys =)
nway..tell him happy belated bday
huhu~
rudy-opssss
haha :)
harr-PENGG!
buat2 ta dgr pulak
mazu syg-okies :)
thanks baby
Post a Comment