Wednesday, January 12, 2011

semester 5: last semester

hello readers!
as you can see from the post title, I already in the very last semester at INTI International University. Time flies so fast. I still remember the first day of registration at Sports Hall, where JPA people gave talk and warned us to study well, or else just leave the scholarship T.T

So, for this 5th semester, i finally managed to enroll 3 subjects:
  • Principles Of Biology II 
  • Microeconomics
  • General Psychology
I enrolled US History at first, but after listening to Bedah's suggestion (it's more like promoting actually) about Psychology, i felt hesitated. And yes, i ended up dropping US History for Psychology :) and some of my friends done the same thing. I'm sure Miss Zaleha still wondering why on earth suddenly everybody want to take Psycho. (blame bedah plss). FYI, Psychology class actually full, but I took Hazeem's seat by force. hik3.

Talking about class schedule, I do love this sem schedule! Free on Monday, and class finish at 12 p.m on friday!! but Anna is luckier. She got NO CLASS on Monday and Friday! means she just study 3 days and has 4 days rest?! what the heck :| (jealous nyeeee)

so. for this semester, i hope i can score better than last year. I/allah.
and well, i really hope i can improve my self-esteem and communication skills. to be truth, i always hesitate to spill out loud my ideas in the class. So, start from this sem, i have to be brave. If i can talk with Iqbal using English, and why the heck i couldn't do the same in the class :||

opsie. i mumble too much. i should stop writing now before i keep talking on and  on.


adios!

2 comments:

syahidabdillah said...

eh apasal aku pulak.haha

insyaAllah qila. buat yang terbaik utk final semester ni :P

gReeN iS pEAce said...

i spot my name :P