Tuesday, December 2, 2014
Reflecting
Alhamdulillah, I have these girl friends, whom holding each other tightly.
The most fav part is no matter how crazy are we, there are times we will remind each other about ad-deen. We talk about Allah, fate, and how to become a good muslim.
And today topic is reflecting.
What a good timing! (I woke up this morning, with a heavy feeling)
Shida shared a story about Nabi 'Isa -of how we, human are after money, status, credit
Puteri shared her feelings with what happened recently.
"Whoever hurts us, we should be thankful. Because we always know that HE is waiting for us to come back"
"Allah ni maha pengasih & penyayang. We may not get the reward now, but definitely sooner or later, we'll be rewarded for something that is more deserving, i/Allah"
__________________________________________________________________
Cheer up, Aqilah!
This is the real world, you have to face it.
**So, next time, when this unfair thing happens again (people claimed credit for my hardwork), I hope I will be reminded with this again.
May Allah bless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment