Tuesday, October 30, 2012

the phase


(the moment when other people understand you better than yourself)


I am a legal twenty-one woman.
note there, woman.

I always believe in myself, that I am old enough to handle everything in my life.
I always thought I don't give a damn what people say, what people think of me..

to be truth, it's not that 'i thought', but it is more like 'i am hoping that i don't care' #try really hard here. and to be honest, i do care what people say/think. i'm easily get upset when people talk negative things behind me.

takpe, by time i will grow up and learn, and i/Allah I will be stronger in the future.

I have some expectations on myself. what I wanna do, what I wanna to be as I grow up.

and tonight, let's loose a lil bit
i have to admit, i am still not stable enough and still amateur to have big steps in my life
(big steps here are referring to future planning, nak kerja kt mana, nak jadi dewasa, nak stop dengan perangai high-school, nak kena 'limit'kan pergaulan)



thanks umi for understanding me so well, you're right, i am still your little daughter. still baby-ish at some points.

& thanks to an important person of mine for understanding this transition phase.
give me time, i want to explore the world before i decide when i want to stop and get ready for the next step.

may Allah ease.



:)





No comments: